TEAM TANDBERG INNOVATION
Solvår Winnie Finnanger
Head of legal department, Attorney-at-law
Solvår Winnie has unique expertise in all aspects of strategy and assessments regarding the protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights, especially trademark and design, through her work experience from EUIPO, Patentstyret and KFIR.
Tommy holds a Ph.D. in natural science from the ETH Zurich/Switzerland and has additional education in intellectual property management from the University of Applied Science in Jena/Germany. He has himself been an inventor on some patent applications. You can discuss all topics with him - scientifically and non-scientifically based. Nonetheless he is specialized and has several years’ industrial experience in
- glass and ceramic materials / (further)processing
- carbon / graphene / graphite based materials / (further)processing
- energy storage materials / devices
- polymer (PE, PA) materials / (further)processing in textile and automotive industry
- (refractory) metal materials / processing.
Simen Svare Kristoffersen
Simen has a Master degree in Marine Technology from NTNU and has previously worked at the Patent Office as senior engineer.
Simen works with marine technology, renewable energy, mechanical & electrical industry and automation.
In addition to being a patent adviser, he also has a burning commitment in innovation and concept development.