Tommy holds a Ph.D. in natural science from the ETH Zurich/Switzerland and has additional education in intellectual property management from the University of Applied Science in Jena/Germany. He has himself been an inventor on some patent applications. You can discuss all topics with him - scientifically and non-scientifically based. Nonetheless he is specialized and has several years’ industrial experience in
- glass and ceramic materials / (further)processing
- carbon / graphene / graphite based materials / (further)processing
- energy storage materials / devices
- polymer (PE, PA) materials / (further)processing in textile and automotive industry
- (refractory) metal materials / processing.